inTerra is a national, full scope thermal grouting contractor, providing:
- System design engineering
- Thermal Grout mix design engineering
- On-site Thermal Grout material production
- Installation of Thermal Grout within the system
- Risk mitigation for the system before, during and after Thermal Grout installation.
Our meticulous approach to thermal grouting provides for the highest factor of safety in highly risky applications. In many cases, there is one opportunity to complete the operation with the exposure to liability in the millions. We hold this responsibility in high regard and have developed systems from engineering through installation which will mitigate the associated, inherent risks.
Our Thermal Grout is designed primarily to achieve a low thermal resistivity as dictated by high voltage cable manufacturers and electric utilities. However, our Thermal Grout must be pump-able over long distances without segregating or settling and cannot damage, crush, melt or otherwise compromise the system around which it is filling. inTerra’s product will optimize heat dissipation and will eliminate the common failures associated with Thermal Grout products and Thermal Grouting operations.